NOTICE: Prior attendance does not guarantee a space for 2022. Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis.
We can accommodate 30 campers.
Camp Open House: May 21, 2022
Not sure about camp for your child? Come visit during the Open House! RSVP is required.
Please email Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please arrive at the camp at 10:00am for a guided tour, meet other families, and ask your questions!
Who Can Attend?
- Children and teens ages 8-21, at the time of camp
- Primary diagnosis of epilepsy and on anticonvulsant medication, receiving other treatment for seizures or are under follow up care are eligible
- Campers will be considered for admission by the Camp Advisory Committee after completion of application and receipt of application fee.
- Prior attendance does not guarantee acceptance this year.
- Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received.
- The first 30 applications will be presented to the Camp Courage Committee for review and approval.
- If a camper is not accepted or someone drops out the first camper on the wait list will be given the space.
Dr. Blanca Vazquez Summer Camp Scholarship »
If you would like more information or to be added to our mailing list please contact Monica