Epilepsy Awareness Month 2017
So many exciting things happening!
1. The Brooklynn Hair Studio in Unionville is offering purple hair extensions for $10 each. All proceeds will go to the Epilepsy Foundation of Connecticut. All new clients will receive a $20 gift card for a future visit and returning clients will receive 20% off their next service or product. Call or text Erica at 860-519-8234 to make an appointment.
2. All EFCT support groups will be holding Open Houses during the month of November. Stop by, meet the leader, members of the group and a member of our staff! This is a time to socialize and see if a support group is right for you! Find a location on our support group page.
3. The Holy Land Cross in Waterbury was lit purple from November 3-5! A first ever here in Connecticut!
4. The Naugatuck Green and the Suffield Green are lit up purple!
5. Both the VA Hospital in West Haven and Yale New Haven Hospital are holding Epilepsy Awareness days!