Camp Courage applications coming soon!
Prior attendance does not guarantee a space for 2020. Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis.
We can accommodate 30 campers.
CAMP OPEN HOUSE
Not sure about camp for your child? Come visit during the Open House.
Please arrive at the camp at 10:00 for a guided tour, meet other families and ask your questions! RSVP is required by TBD. Please email monica at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Children and teens ages 8-21, at the time of camp
- Primary diagnosis of epilepsy and on anticonvulsant medication, receiving other treatment for seizures or are under follow up care are eligible
- Campers will be considered for admission by the Camp Advisory Committee after completion of application and receipt of application fee.
- Prior attendance does not guarantee acceptance this year.
- Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received.
- The first 30 applications will be presented to the Camp Courage Committee for review and approval.
- If a camper is not accepted or someone drops out the first camper on the wait list will be given the space.
Dr. Blanca Vazquez Summer Camp Scholarship
If you would like more information or to be added to our mailing list please contact Monica
Click here to see pictures from 2019!