- Present facts about epilepsy to the community and to other people with epilepsy who search for a better understanding of the condition.
- Are a valuable resource for the epilepsy patient, family and healthcare professional.
Community presentations may be tailored to different audiences, including:
*Presentations are tailored to meet the needs of the audience and are free of charge.
- Support groups, churches, civic organizations, corporations, or any other interested community group.
- People with epilepsy who are newly diagnosed.
- Family members and loved ones.
- Healthcare professionals.
To schedule a program email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860-346-1924.