Epilepsy education for the community provides a trained speaker to present the most current and up-to-date information about epilepsy to your group.
Presentations are tailored to meet the needs of the audience and are free of charge.
- Present facts about epilepsy to the community and to other people with epilepsy who search for a better understanding of the condition.
- Offer shared personal experience that others can relate to and where they can gain support and strength.
- Are a valuable resource for the epilepsy patient, family and healthcare professional.
Community presentations may be tailored to different audiences, including:
- Support groups, schools, churches, civic organizations, corporations, or any other interested community group.
- People with epilepsy who are newly diagnosed.
- Family members and loved ones.
- Healthcare professionals.
To schedule a program email email@example.com or call 860-346-1924.