If you would like to volunteer for the Epilepsy Foundation of Connecticut, please give us a call at either (860) 346-1924 or please download the volunteer application and return it our office: Volunteer Application »
We can always use another pair of hands to spread the word about upcoming events. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call the office 1.800.899.EPIL for more details.
General Office Help
- Word Processing
- Bulk Mailings
Mud Volleyball Tournament, Andrew's Golf Tournament, Sharon's Run Ride Walk, and Think Positive Gala
- Volunteers needed for the planning of the event.
- Volunteers needed for soliciting places for donations.
- Volunteers needed to distribute flyers to stores, companies or persons either in person or through email.
- On the day of the event in any capacity, either part of or all day
- If you have a few hours per month to assist us with our goal it will be greatly appreciated. TOGETHER WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
Public Policy Committee
Make a difference in your community! More information about national advocacy
Support Group Leaders
The Epilepsy Foundation of Connecticut is always looking for volunteers to lead a support group. Being a support group leader can be very rewarding. Listed below are some of the responsibilities that a support group leader will have. If you are interested in becoming a support group leader
or to find out more information please call 800-899-3745 or email email@example.com
The Epilepsy Foundation of Connecticut will:
Send out notices to potential members of the support group
Provide brochures and videos to be used at group
Provide professional training to leader when available
The Support Group Leader will:
Arrange for the meeting site of the group
Keep up to date on EFCT activities and new epilepsy information
Agree to lead the group for at least one year