If you would like to volunteer for the Epilepsy Foundation of Connecticut, please give us a call at either (860) 346-1924 or (800) 899-EPIL or please download the volunteer application and return it our office: Volunteer Application
- We can always use another pair of hands to spread the word about upcoming events. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the office 1.800.899.EPIL for more details.
- General Office Help
- Word Processing
- Bulk Mailings
- Mud Volleyball Tournament, Andrew's Golf Tournament, Sharon's Run Ride Walk, and Think Positive Gala
- Volunteers needed for the planning of the event.
- Volunteers needed for soliciting places for donations.
- Volunteers needed to distribute flyers to stores, companies or persons either in person or through email.
- On the day of the event in any capacity, either part of or all day
- If you have a few hours per month to assist us with our goal it will be greatly appreciated. TOGETHER WE CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
- Support Group Leaders
The Epilepsy Foundation of Connecticut is always looking for volunteers to lead a support group.